Thursday 28 July 2016

OPEN LETTER!!!! ATTENTION:TED IWERE,OGIDAN-MUST-GOOOO


OPEN LETTER!!!!
ATTENTION:TED IWERE,OGIDAN-MUST-GOOOO
AS AT PRESS TIME,MR ADE OGIDAN,ONE OF THE KEY CHARACTERS IN THE GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER FORGERY SAGA HAD GOTTEN A JOB AS GENERAL MANAGER OF THE INDEPENDENT NEWSPAPERS IN LAGOS,NIGERIA

Dear Sir,
Once upon a time,sometimes in March,2003,under the watchful eyes of Dr Onukaba Adinoyi-Ojo ,the Then Managing Director of the Daily Times Nigeria Plc ,who ironically helped launch my media career I resigned my appointment abruptly as a staff reporter because I was in disagreement with some senior editors at the Daily Times and Business Times Newspapers over the bad ethical conducts of some of my superiors who ironically I had to report to on a daily basis.
My elder brother and kinsman ,Dr Ojo was angry and deeply sad over my decision not to inform him of the ethical issues I complained bitterly about before tendering my resignation letter .
On the other hand I found it difficult telling him that I was leaving the company because my brother was in charge and so for the sake of personal and ethical principles signed and sealed my own resignation,well,if you do not believe me you can cross check this with him.
Another reason ,why I left the Daily Times was that the Executive Director ,Mr Edwin Baiye ,The Editorial page Editor,The Marketing Manager,The Political Editor,The Group Sports Editor,Abuja Business Editor and the Engineering Manager were all Ebira people from the same place as I was as  at then and tongues were wagging and I did not want to be tagged a nepotist, so I decided to leave as any action my brother may have taken would have being construed to mean sentiments rather than the reality on the ground.
However when I got jobs at The Comet Newspapers,I discovered that the people I left behind at the Daily Times were angels from heaven who deserve praises and not condemnation.
Now let’s cut the bullshit,You have a certain fugitive by name,Mr Ade Ogidan designated as your General Manager,Lagos Office at Independent Newspapers ,Lagos,Nigeria and we think that he does not deserve such a role until he clears his name from the forgery scam he is involved in at The Guardian Newspapers in Lagos,Nigeria.
I discovered this on the Independent Newspapers of 21 July ,2016,Page 22 ,Editorial Page  section.
That man cannot work in your organization because he is a fugitive on the run for the sins of forgery but if he says it is a lie,then tell him that I said that I am waiting for his court papers.
Never mind the lie concocted by Lady Maiden Alex-Ibru,Publisher of The Guardian Newspapers that they were restructuring ,it was just a lie to give the guilty  and others  a soft landing but at a later date  her treachery will be addressed .
I give you one week from today to sack Ogidan otherwise you will be forced to face a moving train.
I trust that you will be well advised and guided by your team of advisers and strategists on this matter as to be fore warned is to be fore armed
You must be thinking,have we met before now,Yes I think very much so.i was once poached by Mr Segun Dipe to be the Business Editor to help revamp the fortunes of Best of Business magazine which you were publishing .
However, after a month or two it emerged things did not fly and I had to be released to move on.
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,

Abdulmumini Adeku

No comments:

Post a Comment