Tuesday 18 July 2017

T-H-E N-E-X-T B-I-G-G-E-S-T S-T-A-R O-N T-H-E P-R-O-W-L





SHOWBIZ!!!!!
T-H-E N-E-X-T B-I-G-G-E-S-T S-T-A-R O-N T-H-E P-R-O-W-L:TUFIImage may contain: 1 person, closeup

He is a restless star and this is because he is only good at singing and feeler suggests the likes of Tuface Idibia ,Olamide ,Davido will have to watch it from now as a new kid is on the block
His  name is Adetufi Isaac Ogor and he  hails from Ojenye village of Oju Local government area  of  Benue state.
He attended Jabi Secondary School in Abuja and later finished his Senior Secondary School at Saint Tona Secondary School in New Nyanya,Abuja in 2010.
This days i hear that i should come to Abuja to stay but i know that will thrive here in Lagos as an upcoming  artiste trying to find his feet very much early in life.
My family members have had no option than to support my choice of career and they are not complaining at all ,by the special grace of God we are six girls  and three boys in the family.
He speaks :"i was playing football before now but i thought to myself that since God has given me a talent for singing let me harness this and become a musician"
"So they called me for a show during a street carnival in Abuja ,Nigeria but when the host who was to introduce me to an audience called me out and told them that he should just come out and show us the stupid stuff he is made up of "
"so a pal asked me to give it a go and encourage me and not be deterred by the insults and i also told myself that in my career i will  give songs that will speak to the heart and societal problems"
Tufi may not really have the brand name yet but he did perform in front of a sell- out crowd at the Nigerian 50th year anniversary held in Abuja Salini ground,a place owned by a construction firm and well over 2,000 fans cheered him on in the presence of very important dignitaries among which includes the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Some of the stars on parade at the event were M.I,Sound Sultan,Jesse Jack,Styl Plus,Ice Prince and Tufi was on hand to give it a bite and  a major spice.
Tufi has a lot of songs but the main hit which is practically about the best song not enjoying a rave review now in the local and global media has to be Afarada,a song which teaches how to endure even in the face of tribulations in life.
08167439845
tufieyes@yahoo.com
PROJECT CONSULTANTS:PAEDIA EXPRESS MULTIMEDIA
CONTACT:NEWS OFFICE DESK,
FIRST FLOOR,
2THOMAS SALAKO STREET,
OGBA,LAGOS,NIGERIA
EMAIL:enmpaediaexpress@gmail.com
www.enmpaediaexpress.blogspot.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment