Wednesday 8 April 2020

TOP AFRICAN POET AND REPORTER ,AYO BAJE DESIGNS CARTOON FOR COVID-19

Ayo Baje
nd, Harold Sherman, a psychologist discovered that:" You are far greater than you realize. You have a higher power within your consciousness upon which you can learn to rely for guidance and protection with faith and courage"
*I recall, with joy that Ralph Waldo Emerson stated that:"God has not given us a spirit of fear but of Power and a Sound Mind.
* And he charges us to " do the thing you fear and you will have the power. Do not do the things you fear and you will not have the power"
* So, I begin the day on that positive note.
* I go straight to the book project that I had left for two days. And guess what? As I focus my energy on it, the work begins to evolve with an amazing feature that should engage the attention of the would be readers.
* Later in the day, the controversial issue of linking the 5G with the Coronavirus pandemic and the attendant mass death excites my consciousness
While Pastor Chris Oyakhilome insists there is indeed a connection, Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo dismisses it with a wave of his pastoral hand!
But wait for this, China from where the pandemic broke out has begun demolishing their 5G installations!
* The federal government should be careful, very careful not to jeopardize the irreplaceable lives of Nigerians, on this issue.
The Ministry of Science and Technology should look into it.
* Meanwhile, I check through my collection of old creative works, including manuscripts of novels, poems, plays and drawings.
And guess what took my fancy? My unpublished Comedy magazine, with the title:
"KOKOMA KOMEDY" which I have shortened to KOKO Komedy, tit-bits of which I post on my Facebook page.
* The magazine should have been published years ago!
*The lesson I learn is that one should look for like minds to actualize his business dreams.
You cannot do it all alone.
* With sections such as Contri-people, Palava Close, Loff-Mattaz, Okada Corner, Campus crackers, Old Skool and FELA Yabis, the magazine should be selling much faster than hot cake!
* Pasted below is one of the cartoons:
" Haba, Konko, Konko, how can you ask for N20 beans,N20 rice,N20 dodo, N20 kpomo and N20 head of fish?"
" Madam Do Good, na recession cause am O!"
*$o, use this Lockdown to rediscover your potentials.
* More on Mental Health later.
*Stay SAFE and make yourself
HAPPY! If not, no one will.

No comments:

Post a Comment