Tuesday 15 April 2014

Obama’s marriage face crisis




 President Barack Obama and members of his family comprising his wife,michelle,Daughters Sasha and Malla in happier times recently
By Abdulmumini Adeku.
President Barak Obama and America’s First lady,Michelle Obama may file for divorce sooner than later.
According to investigations conducted by Paedia Express Multimedia in Lagos, Nigeria  through the National Enquirer, an American scandal sheet[tabloid},it was  learnt that the first lady was tired of her randy husband and now it was time to pack it in.
How this will affect the children:sasha and Malla is not immediatlet known but it will appear that America’s secretive agencies like the Federal Bureau of Investigations[FBI] and the Central Investigations Agency[CIA]are doing everything possible to cover the incident as it is not been given prominence on the air waves by the main stream global media.
 It would be recalled that  First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama turned 50 the other day and  prepared for  celebrations to mark the milestone. Once that was  out of the way, she will be gearing up for divorce, according to a new report.

The Obama marriage has been in trouble for a very long time and it’s all down to Mr. Barack Obama’s wandering eye, insiders close to the Presidential family reveal to The National Enquirer in its latest edition.
Just recently, Ms. Obama found out that Secret Services had covered up for Barack’s infidelities at least a couple of times, which is why she’s finally decided to pull the plug on the marriage, the report says.

The White House has refused to comment on the allegations but, even so, considering their source, perhaps they’re best taken with a grain of salt.

As per unnamed tipsters, the Obamas have been having problems for some time so Barack thought a family trip to Hawaii would make things alright again. It didn’t; if anything, it only made them worse because he returned to Washington DC with the girls and Michelle was left behind, not yet ready to go back to regular life and all its problems.

It is then that she started to be fed information about his alleged missteps.

“Some of the president’s most loyal supporters were absolutely sickened by his behavior at the Mandela event. They decided to pass secrets to Mi­chelle while she was in Hawaii, and she picked up some very incriminating information, including the fact that the Secret Service has been covering up the president’s cheating,” one source says.

“She learned that Barack was caught with a woman in an incident that, in the words of one mole, was ‘hushed up.’ Besides that, a Secret Service agent also saw the president ‘in a compromising position’ with another woman while Michelle was out of town,” adds the tipster.

Enraged, Ms. Obama went to Washington to confront her husband and, even though he denied there was any truth to the claims, she is convinced that he’s lying to her. She is no longer willing to fight for the marriage or condone this type of behavior on his part anymore.

“Michelle has had enough and declared, ‘I want out!’ Michelle’s now left to contemplate the sad reality of her situation. For the sake of her husband’s presidency, she’s going to have to stand by her man until his second term ends in 2016. But for all intents and purposes, their marriage is already over,” the tipster shares.
This reporter had discovered through an American journal ,National Enquirer of the under reported case of infidelity by America’s President Barack Obama. Against his wife,Michelel Obama ,the first lady of the United States of America in March,2014.
This was not the case when Former President  Bill Clinton was almost sent to the great beyond by every known media channel globally over the Monica Lewinsky affair.
Paedia Express Multimedia can confirm that an impeccable source  had always said that the global media comprising of CNN,BBC,PRESS TV,EURO NEWS,SKY NEWS among several others were just mere propaganda tools who will only make people to see what they wanted them to see and nothing more.
Investigations shows that the global media has devoted much of its time to the missing Malaysian airlines, Oscar pistoriuos  trials ,russia’s invasions of Ukraine,civil war [s]in Syria,crisis in Egypt among others in recent times  but not a word about the marital crisis in the White House.
It would be recalled that recently Former American Vice President Al Gore  and his now ex –wife,Tipper  had a difficult marriage but this was swept under the carpet by the dubious American media until the duo took a  legal stand on the matter recently.
It has also been revealed that in 1988 when Canadian Athlete,Ben Johnson was under hammer for taking drug enhancing performing drugs ,his rival and American Carl Lewis was also guilty but again the American media downplayed it in its reportage through a carefully woven web of conspiracy.
As at press time,Paedia Express Multimedia is doing everything possible to get in touch with some of the gladiators involved in the messy affair.

11 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK!!!

    Thank you for your article! It touches my heart deeply because I have recently went through something similar case .About 3 years ago my husband left me and 2 of our kids for 3years to another woman. During this years of our separation I was so broken, so I finally went to a friend of mine who directed me to a spell caster Dr. Akim who helps me in reuniting my family and then i felt peace and felt whole love again. After the casting of the love spell, My Ex-husband offered me a job, to work at his His company. so I obeyed and went. After working together in 1 week we had come closer & starting dating and hanging out as a family with the kids again, Dr. Akim has restored our marriage in a way I have NEVER expected, but I'm truly Thankful!

    Contact Dr. Akim today on: bestspellhome@gmail.com
    Tel:+2348159645271
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

      Delete
    2. this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
      years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
      lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
      waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
      man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
      unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
      prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
      end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
      went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
      it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
      friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
      was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
      want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
      email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he
      is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo
      thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify
      for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
      +2348140120719

      Delete
  2. I am Harry Grace, from New york, USA I can't stop thanking DR Worrior Africa for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11years, when i contacted DR Worrior Africa after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have being on medication and trying looking for cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and i contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr. Worrior Africa for help. He give me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on internet site and that is what I'm doing now. He assure me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I'm now completely cured from HIV virus. What will i say rather than thanking him for saving me. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr.Worrior Africa also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *If you want to be promoted in your office.
    *If you want women/men to run after you.
    *If you want a child.
    *If you want to be rich.
    *If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    *If you need financial assistance.
    *If you need a spell of luck.
    *If you want to stop your divorce.
    *If you want to divorce your husband/wife.
    *If you want your wishes to be granted.
    *Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
    *Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & win no matter how the stage are.
    *Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
    *If you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself. For more information contact Dr.Worrior Africa via email:(drworriorafrica@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number +2348112276982

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello i am Jessica Morgan from united kingdom let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.Ekpiku I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what i'm doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 24 hours later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks Dr.Ekpiku contact him email address, ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER. weak erection and premature ejaculation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is my gratitude and honor to say a big thanks to a man with truth and do as he promise plz every one on this site should join me and thank Dr.saviour for the glory and happiness he gave to me i break up with my husband 2 week back and i was down and do not know what to do until i saw a post about this spell caster Dr.saviour who i explain my situation to, and them he said to me cry not my daughter for what you seek for is right here in my temple he gave me hope when i have no hope to to my greatest notice, he did the spell for me and my husband was back 3 days after the spell plz if you need any help my advise is for you all go to Dr.saviour coz he is the best of all contact him via; dr.saviour12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to introduce this prophet, prophetajagbandi is a spell caster who help me cast a love spell, my name is MARIAN from United state, I never believe in love spells until I experience prophetajagbandi and after he cast a love spell for me, my Ex husband who left me and 2 of our kids for 3years called me to apologize for the pain that he has caused me and till today we are living a happy family, if you need a right place to solve your problems contact prophetajagbandi is the right choice. he is man that have been casting spells with years of experience, and his spell is absolutely harm free. he cast spells for different purposes like: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/ men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)[You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care, you can Contact prophetajagbandi email At (prophetajagbandi@gmail.com) OR whatsappp him now ( +2349038722381)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to introduce this prophet, prophetajagbandi is a spell caster who help me cast a love spell, my name is MARIAN from United state, I never believe in love spells until I experience prophetajagbandi and after he cast a love spell for me, my Ex husband who left me and 2 of our kids for 3years called me to apologize for the pain that he has caused me and till today we are living a happy family, if you need a right place to solve your problems contact prophetajagbandi is the right choice. he is man that have been casting spells with years of experience, and his spell is absolutely harm free. he cast spells for different purposes like: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/ men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)[You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care, you can Contact prophetajagbandi email At (prophetajagbandi@gmail.com) OR whatsappp him now ( +2349038722381)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Patricia Gladhart , I give out loans with 2% interest rate..
    Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form
    of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.
    What are your Financial needs?
    Do you need a business loan?
    Do you need a personal loan?
    Do you want to buy a car?
    Do you want to refinance?
    Do you need a mortgage loan?
    Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion?
    Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists?

    Contact us via mrsgladhartloancompany@gmail.com

    1. NAME OF APPLICANT..............
    2. RESIDENTIAL COUNTRY ............
    3. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:........
    4. BUSINESS ADDRESS:..................
    5. AGE:..........................
    6. OCCUPATION:................
    7. AMOUNT OF LOAN REQUIRED ..............
    8.Loan Duration ..............
    9. PURPOSE OF THE LOAN:............
    10. Phone NUMBER:..........

    FILL IN THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW:

    NOTE: All response should be sent directly to : mrsgladhartloancompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am Patricia Gladhart , I give out loans with 2% interest rate..
    Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form
    of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.
    What are your Financial needs?
    Do you need a business loan?
    Do you need a personal loan?
    Do you want to buy a car?
    Do you want to refinance?
    Do you need a mortgage loan?
    Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion?
    Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists?

    Contact us via mrsgladhartloancompany@gmail.com

    1. NAME OF APPLICANT..............
    2. RESIDENTIAL COUNTRY ............
    3. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:........
    4. BUSINESS ADDRESS:..................
    5. AGE:..........................
    6. OCCUPATION:................
    7. AMOUNT OF LOAN REQUIRED ..............
    8.Loan Duration ..............
    9. PURPOSE OF THE LOAN:............
    10. Phone NUMBER:..........

    FILL IN THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW:

    NOTE: All response should be sent directly to : mrsgladhartloancompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Harry Grace from New york, USA I can't stop thanking DR Olori for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11years, when i contacted DR Olori after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have being on medication and trying looking for cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and i contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr. Olori for help. He give me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on internet site and that is what I'm doing now. He assure me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I'm now completely cured from HIV virus. What will i say rather than thanking him for saving me. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr.Olori also specialize in curing the following disease: *HIV/Aids *Kidney failure *Arthritis *Diabetes *Hypertension *Stroke *Obesity *Infertility/Impotency *Cancer *Eye Problem *Skin Problem *Fibroid Tumor *Ulcer *Prostate Problem *Asthma *HPV*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus *Herps *Low sperm can *Weak erection *Weak ejaculation *Pile *Elephantiasis *Skin Infection *Paralysis e.t.c For more information contact Dr.Olori via email:(dr.olori32@gmail.com) What'sApp number:08149470344

    ReplyDelete