Saturday 1 April 2017

LETTER TO TINUBU,APRIL 1ST,2017

OPEN LETTER TO ASHIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU ON THE 1ST OF APRIL,2017
Bola Ahmed Tinubu net worth is estimated to be around ₦10Trillon making probably the richest politician in Nigeria
Good day, Your Excellency,
Earlier on in the last one week I was called upon by a good friend whom I have
had business relationship with since 2008 to take up a job as member of the editorial board of The Nation Newspapers here in Lagos,Nigeria .
Though I thanked Chief Femi Alalade for the offer , and i can recall that he told me that Mr Gbenga Omotosho, the Editor of The Nation Newspapers was his brother , but quickly there and then i politely declined the offer and left the scene
I do think that this a clear attempt at throwing insults at my person because I have not for once come to you to beg for money or any form of appointment, well ,if other Nigerians do that I wish them well.
I am not one of the huge Nigerian populace that worship money and I cannot be brought at any price ,this will be the second time that The Nation Newspapers will attempt to bribe me in a year.
My life,future and aspirations in life are driven by values higher than money and as such please stop using financial inducements to insult me and thanks for the offer anyway.
I wish you well as you clock 65 years,but I wish to use the social media platform to inform you and members of the general public that I do not run a blackmail or an extortion racket at Paedia Express Multimedia Group but fight and debate issues based on ethical principles and ideology.
I wish you well and all the best in your endeavors, chief!!!
Yours Faithfully,
Abdulmumini Adeku
Copies to the following:
1]President muhammadu Buhari
2]Chief Justice of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
3]Inspector General of Police
4]Nigerians on Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment