Tuesday 19 December 2017

Would you give N1000 to save my life?asks Ifunanya Okonkwo?

Image may contain: 1 person, smilingWould you give N1000 to save my life?
If you would, I hereby invite you to do so to save the life of my friend's daughter, Ifunanya. She has Leukemia and has been told she will have to have a bone marrow transplant if she is to survive. She requires N19M (Nineteen Million Naira) for this. This has to be done very quickly as her chances of survival shrink with each passing day.
So, if you consider my friendship and life to be worth more than N1000 to you, please put same towards saving Ifunanya.
Her account details are:

Bank: First Bank
Account name: Ifunanya Okonkwo
Account number: 3120392396
I invite you to also share this on your walls even as you make your own contribution to save this wonderful young wife and mother of 2 beautiful children. Please help, so that death won’t deprive her family of her presence.
Thank you.
Ugonma Cokey

No comments:

Post a Comment