Tuesday 2 January 2018

E.N.M. Paedia Express Synergy with clients under legal protection



Image may contain: textTO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:E.N.M.
Paedia Express Synergy with clients under legal protection
Dear Sir/Madam,
i wish to restate our firm's continued commitments to good faith,best intentions and global best practices .
Any contract in the field of advertising/sponsorship/events and conferencing signed with all of our clients or agreed with them remains protected from harm's way by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and as such all of our corporate clients,commercial associates,commercial partners have nothing to worry about as their investments remain very safe and stable with us.
I Abdulmumini ireyi Adeku,adult,aged 45 years is a full blooded Nigerian and i can only be held responsible or liable for any action that i take deliberately and wrongly and not for what another party dragged me into via indiscretion.
However ,in the situation i have found myself i am totally blameless and i believe every man of good conscience will treat it so .
It is not my fault that clients under pay us for services rendered to them ,refuse to pay or even delay payments and since it is grossly illegal to break a bank then it behooves on me to be patient.
It is not my fault that Mr Davids Awanebi cheated me,it is not my fault that Mr Yinka Abdulrahaman Shoboyede dragged us into disrepute,it is not my fault that i was made homeless for four years,it is also not my fault that the Nigerian Bar Association failed in its duty at completing a job they started upon my petition to them in 2008.
It is not my fault that the entire system had persecuted me for standing up for Justice ,equity and Probity
I beg of you to in the name of all that is good to do business or continue to do business with us at E.N.M. Paedia Express Multimedia Group ,promoting itself under same style and brand name but with Economic News Media Enterprises as its trading names.
The latter is registered as a full legal entity with Corporate Affairs Commission of The Federal Republic of Nigeria since 2006.
We hope to serve you a lot much more and better in 2018 and in the years ahead.
For the Avoidance of any doubt,i Abdulmumini ireyi Adeku is not a scammer and will never be by the special grace of God,amen..
We can assure you that we will work with the law tax officials to see to it that the entire group gets justice as there are other parties who are hurt in the company by this incidents.
COPIED TO THE FOLLOWING:
1]Commissioner of Police,
Lagos State Police Command,
Ikeja,
Lagos,Nigeria.
2]Barrister Akintola Taiye Olaniyi,
For Solicitor and Attorneys at
E.N.M.Paedia Express Multimedia
Group,Lagos,Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment