Wednesday 29 January 2020

frontline Nigerian journalist Lekan Otufodunrin bares it all on career opportunities in the press

The first time I travelled out of Nigeria was in 1998 for a three-month all expenses paid Advanced Journalism fellowship in Cardiff, United Kingdom organised by Thomson Foundation.
Before then I had always wondered why I had remained a local journalist while some of my colleagues were travelling round the world attending various training programmes.
I broke the jinx and since then have enhanced my career with various fellowships, awards and training opportunities locally and abroad.
I have successfully recommended many journalists for fellowships and training.
I have also been interacting with many top journalists on how they won fellowship, awards and other opportunities.
I will be speaking on this topic at the workshop below:
Media Career Development Network presents workshop on
Maximising 2020 media fellowships and award opportunities
Speaker: Mr. Lekan Otufodunrin
Date: Thursday 30th January
Time: 10:30am
Fee:N2,500
Venue: Media Career Centre,14, Fadare Street, Ogba, Lagos
To attend: Text 'Name' & 'workshop' to 08033374017 or 07069591761Image may contain: 1 person, screen

No comments:

Post a Comment