Friday 3 April 2015

DRAMA INSIDE PAEDIA FOUNDER’S HOME



DRAMA INSIDE PAEDIA FOUNDER’S HOME
MOST OF THE LEADERS IN THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS [A.P.C]DO NOT LIKE GENERAL BUHARI BUT PICKED HIM IN THE RUN TO TEH PRESIDENCY BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT SELL ANY CANDIDATE IN THE NORTH THAT IS AS POPULAR,THE VOTERS THAT VOTED IN THE SOUTH WEST VOTED FOR HIM BECAUSE OF TINUBU WHO SUPPORTED JONATHAN IN 2011.
WITH THE LATTER SWITCHING SUPPORT IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME FOR THE OTUOKE SHOE- LESS POLITICIAN TO FINALLY LOSE OUT

At exactly 2:00P.M. on Sunday,29th of March,2015,an artiste who paid an impromptu visit to the private residence of the founder of Paedia Express Multimedia met an unusual sight.
The Founder,Mr Abdulmumini Adeku was fast asleep, he had refused to go to church because of the state of his mind as he had told his  pastor his mind was elsewhere.
He opened up to his visitor amidst tears despite the fact that the Independent National Electoral Commission [I.N.E.C] was yet to release the results of the Presidential Polls that he had had just been told by a reliable source that General Buhari has won the election.
He said:”Do you think that I do not know how to make money or where to go to in making money, are you aware that General Buhari has just won the elections”
As he was talking  tears were welling and streaming down his cheeks.
“all I need to do is pick up my phones and  call Sunday Dare,the Chief Press Secretary of Tinubu and I will be swimming in millions or may be you think that I do not like money”
“I love Buhari and I campaigned for him in 2011 but when he joined Tinubu in 2015 I decided to saty away and be on my own,will Buhari probe Tinubu when he starts work?”
“Look at my apartment I live modestly ,do you think that I do not know how to enrich myself “
The artiste later enjoined the media executive to take heart and that he was sure that God will give General Muhammadu Buhari the wisdom to act when needed to when he is sworn in.
Though a lot of Nigerians have been congratulating General Muhammadu Buhari at his victory at the polls but a lot of people are skeptical of the sincerity of the All Progressives Congress as majority of the actors in the party were also in the Peoples Democratic Party that nearly grinded Nigeria to a halt after 16 years of misrule.

No comments:

Post a Comment