Tuesday 2 May 2017

OSHANIWA LOOKS ELSEWHERE FOR SUCOUR



OSHANIWA LOOKS ELSEWHERE FOR SUCOURImage result for juwon oshaniwa search for new clubOSHANIWA PRAYS FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION ON HIS CAREER RECENTLY AT A MATCH FOR HEARTS IN THE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Nigerian  International Defender Juwon Oshaniwa may have to be on the move from Scottish side:Hearts as the latter has frozen him out and he did not get a single game time this season for reasons which appear may likely be for non -footballing reason.
The lad who stepped in into the left full back role for the Super Eagles very well on occasions when also a reliable like Elderson Echiejile now of Sporting Gijon in Spain was not available was said to have missed out of a deal to be snapped up by French championnat side:Lens just before the last transfer window.
He is now hard pressed to get a new club as under the new Super Eagles regime of Gernot Rohr it will be difficult for bench warmers in European football to dream of a regular run in appearance in Nigeria’s shirt
Nigeria international defender Juwon Oshaniwa says he is determined to fight for a place in the Hearts first team after falling out of favour at the Scottish Premiership side.
Oshaniwa, 26, signed a three-year contract when he arrived at Hearts in the summer of 2015, making 25 appearances in his first season.
But the left-back, who has 17 caps and played in all of the Super Eagles' matches at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, has not featured for the club this season.
I can't give up. I know giving up is not an option so I'll keep up the fight
Juwon OshaniwaNigeria and Hearts defender
"Things change quickly in football and I can only keep on fighting to get my chance," Oshaniwa told BBC Sport.
"People have been asking me what's going on in Scotland, and the only explanation I can give is that - this is football.
"When I joined up with the Nigerian squad in England [last month] it's the same question but I believe with hard work I'll get another chance."
Oshaniwa and his compatriot, Celtic defender Efe Ambrose, won the 2013 African Cup of Nations with Nigeria in South Africa, but have both fallen off the international radar due to club inaction.
While Ambrose has dropped down a division to play on loan at Hibernian, Oshaniwa - who has a contract with Hearts until May 2018 - is still keen to prove himself at Tynecastle.
He added: "I can't give up. I know giving up is not an option so I'll keep up the fight.
"I still want to represent my country and its only regular football at my club that will earn me regular call-up."
EDITOR’S FOOTNOTE:
ADDITIONAL REPORT IS FROM THE BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION ,LONDON

3 comments:

  1. Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of HIV/AIDS by a Doctor called OBUDU . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i faund people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now HIV negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2347035974895.or contact him on email(OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete


  3. TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.

    ReplyDelete