Tuesday 16 May 2017

TRUTH IS NOT PROFITABLE



[H.E]HIS EXCELLENCY,
PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO,
[HEAD OF GOVERNMENT BUSINESS/
PRIME MINISTER],
THE PRESIDENCY,ASO ROCK,
ABUJA,
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
16TH MAY,2017…
 Image result for yemi osinbajo family



                                                               OSINBAJO,THE TRUTH IS NOT PROFITABLE,YOUR EXCELLENCY
Dear Sir,
              Your beautiful sermon titled “The image of Gold “which you recently preached to a congregation at the Redeemed Christain Church of God,Jesus House Parish ,Silver bird Entertainment Centre ,Central Area in Abuja was quite interesting and very thought provoking as its highlights was published by virtually all the major national newspapers in Nigeria but I do have my reservations and they run very deep as they are  based on personal experiences.
          I do not know how other people run their personal lives but I can speak on life’s many experiences by using my own personal experience as a yard stick or barometer for measurement .
Truth which can also be called integrity is long dead in Nigeria ,for me as an individual I tell the truth because one day I will die and I will go back to my creator and I will now have to give an account of my earthly pilgrimage and not necessarily because am expecting any man to pay me some perks for doing it..
I have a friend called Mr Soji Ajioye ,when he was a banker he refused to steal but one day there was a fraud  in the bank and the thief was promoted while he was booted out .
Years after he was always fond of telling me that he regretted not helping himself to some cash during his days at Afribank in Ilorin,Kwara state of Nigeria.


At Paedia Express Multimedia  Group in Lagos,Nigeria ,I do not receive salaries but organizations and individuals who are well aware of how we have worked selflessly for Nigeria and all of humanity even on empty stomach mock us for respecting and staying true to core values such as transparency ,equity,fairness and justice.
An advertising executive who promised us a huge budget in the media in 2013 when we re-opened
For business ,by 2015told me to my face that he has decided not to do business with us because we have either exposed or criticized some of his friends in our editorials and when he told me this I had laughed and waved it off because I had a blueprint of the kind of brand that I wanted to project in my head and so his betrayal did not in any way bother me at all.
While I was chasing my dreams as a young man way back in 2005 I did not have any cash in my pocket ,infact, more often than not I was financially broke and yet apart from the Third Mainland Bridge  there was now where  in places like Ikeja ,Surulere, Mushin,Agege,Ogba,Ifako Ijaiye,Anthony Village,Mende,Maryland,Ojota,Ketu,Gbagada,Obanikoro,Fadeyi,Yaba,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,C.M.S. ,Lagos Island just to name but a few that I had not walked on foot and I have several people as friends who can bear me witness.
There were days I was beaten by the scorch or hot sun,there were days I was beaten by the rains  and there were days I did not have a roof over my head in wonder land Lagos and yet chasing my dreams to become not just a famous reporter but a respected publisher did not die for a second.
One day ,a friend of mine :Hameed told me that he came home looking for me and met my mother crying and when he enquired from her on what the issue was she had told him that I was financially bankrupt and that I needed help and every entreaties for me to get a paid job had failed ..
I told my childhood friend that my decision to work and own my own business was final and there was no going back on the decision.
I told him that after having worked at,The Daily Times Group The Guardian Newspapers and The Comet Newspapers in one capacity  or the other without been immodest I had a fair idea of how Nigerian private organizations were ran and I could manage my own business.
So I decided to start trading with just N100,000 or thereabout and the rest of course is history
Am not sure if I have been able to do that which I set out to do in 2005 as we are continually challenged for funds with little or no forms of advertising to run though we pray for better days ahead  but I make bold to say that except if I leave in a different planet from others  Truth is not a profitable venture at least not in Nigeria to the best of my knowledge.
I have lost serious money ,been duped by friends and colleagues but in all of this God has kept me alive and never taken away my life to see this day and for this I will remain eternally grateful to God as those years of 2005 to 2010 were the dark ages of my entire life.
Needless to say that I lost a lot of fair weather friends but in all of this I say thank you to my God as it the period afforded me the opportunity to see the world from a much broader  perspective and sharpened me
However I wish to go to heaven and this is why we will make truth our cardinal principle at Paedia Express Multimedia Group in Lagos,Nigeria
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Abdulmumini Adeku,
Editor-in-Chief,
Paedia Express Multimedia Group,Lagos,Nigeria

2 comments:

  1. Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of HIV/AIDS by a Doctor called OBUDU . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i faund people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now HIV negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2347035974895.or contact him on email(OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete