Friday 9 March 2018

CLERGY WHO SAW BILLY GRAHAM'S DEATH IN CRYSTAL BALL SPEAKS TO PAEDIA EXPRESS LIVE

I AM THE ONLY PROPHET THE LORD SPOKE TO IN NIGERIA WHEN HE WANTED TO TAKE AWAY EVANGELIST BILLY GRAHAM
BY PROPHET BEN-LUTHER MOIBI a.k.a ORACLEImage result for BILLY GRAHAMBILLY GRAHAM WAS A HIGHLY INFLUENTIAL FIGURE NOT JUST IN CHRISTAINDOM BUT IN AMERICA'S POLITICAL LIFE AS HE IS SEEN HERE WITH SOME FORMER AMERICAN PRESIDENTS DURING HIS LIFE TIME.
Every year I give prophecy of what will happen in the coming year and I actually started in 2016.
All my prophecies till date are accurate but I was waiting upon the Lord in December, 2017 asking him on what will happen in 2018.
The Lord gave me 28 prophecies that will happen in 2018. So the Angels usually come to me to minister to me on a daily basis and as this happens I put them down regularly. However, one glorious day, Our Lord Jesus Christ himself visited me and said that he was preparing to take away one of his servants in the United State of America in 2018. I asked him point blank which one of the servants was he taking away and he revealed: Evangelist Billy Graham. I asked him when and how but he refused to say but insisted it was in 2018 that he will take him away. I told him that this man had been on a wheel chair for several years. He answered yes and noted that I have a covenant he made with him in Los Angeles city where he was at the head of a Christian Crusade while lodging in a hotel that he will live for 100years. The Late Reverend Martin Luther was in that same crusade in 1949.
The Lord was supposed to take him away in 2019 but he decided to take him away in 2018 instead when Jesus spoke to me, I put it down and I was afraid to mention his name in the Journal Magazine, when one of my daughter saw the prophecy I jot down, she asked me is it Reinhard Bonke? I said no, is Evangelist Billy Graham, this is why this was quoted as the Nos 20 of my prophecy in sage. Express and Galaxy extra soft sell News Journal.
*One great white Evangelist will be taken away in 2018 in United States of America. He was taken away with chariot of fire, Rest in Perfect Peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment