Saturday 3 March 2018

PAEDIA EXPRESS FIRES BACK AT BAD LEADERSHIP!!!!

PAEDIA EXPRESS FIRES BACK AT BAD LEADERSHIP!!!!Image may contain: text
 
at least 3 people warned me not to report about Yahaya Bello's bad leadership because i was going to be killed,i have reported it and am still alive.
Let it be known to this regime and their paid agents ,i Abdulmumini ireyi Adeku ,am a free born child of the Ebira people and am not a slave and no one ,whether he is Hausa or Fulani ,igbo or Yoruba or whatever nomenclature the tribe may may be can stop me from airing my views on Nigeria,Africa and the whole world whether now or even into the future under the guise of some bills.
I will not stop protesting bad leadership
If you have anything against me or the medium i work for the most civil thing is to go to court and to which we are ready to avail ourselves.
Abdulmumini ireyi Adeku,
The Founder,
E.N.M.Paedia Express
Multimedia Group,Lagos,
Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment