Wednesday 14 March 2018

MAN NARRATES LUCKY ESCAPE FROM THE JAWS OF DEATH



MAN NARRATES LUCKY ESCAPE FROM THE JAWS OF DEATHImage result for special anti robbery squadImage result for special anti robbery squad 
WILL THE PEOPLE EVER TRULY ACCEPT THAT THE POLICE IS THEIR FRIEND?

A Nigerian by name Dr Moses Olugbenga Ayetan has narrated to a lot of his friends on Facebook about how the miraculous hands of God saved him from what looked like an imminent death situation.
In his Facebook post which was widely circulated and which caught the attention of The News office Desk of E.N.M.Paedia Express Multimedia Group of Lagos,Nigeria,Dr Ayetan said that a member of the Special Anti Robbery Squad actually attempted to kill him despite not committing a crime as he pointed a gun which he fired three times at him but for divine intervention.
THE NARRATIVE..................................................
Dotun Fadipe Three times he pulled the trigger and aimed shots at me. No bullet came out.
I was perplexed, bewildered and shocked and felt I was involved in an action movie but this time, it was so real.

How did I not get killed? Was he merely threatening me with a toy or empty pistol?
Everyone around scrambled for safety and by the time I regained consciousness he had dragged me outta my car was hitting my waist with the pistol.
I immediately held his hands and restrained him from further shooting, that was when people rallied round. He brought out his I.D card and identified himself as a Special Anti Robbery Squad official (SARS).

Why will this SARS official want to take the life of an innocent fellow citizen who was only navigating a U-turn. I wanted to do a U-turn and he drove into my car from behind. Before I knew what was happening he had come out of his vehicle and aimed his pistol at me thrice.

It was his colleagues, seven of them, that he called to the scene who I later explained what happened to that went and collected the pistol from him and removed the bullets. Then I knew according to him, he intended to waste my life cos he felt I meant to harm him by the way I negotiated the U-turn.

How many have lost their lives innocently! That am alive today is a miracle, how his pistol got jammed is something I can't explain or was it because he was drunk?

I appreciate you my Father and Lord for the covenant of safety.
Only Jehovah can spare lives in such miraculous ways.

To you O Lord I say..... Nagode Sarkin duniya. Narated by Dr. Moses Olugbenga Ayetan

No comments:

Post a Comment