Thursday 6 September 2018

FROM KIRIBATI WITH LOVE

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people sitting, child and outdoorA Simple Little Love Story"
I was married before, he said as his eyes crossed mine. The sun setting over the lazy blue lagoon. Kids running by, laughing joyfully, as they crossed the secluded hotel's compound.
I had two children from my previous marriage, pointing at two of the young boys running across the compound. Those are them, they mean everything to me. I met Tinaai through a mutual friend. She would bring guests to the hotel and work with them. She was so good to them, and great with the children who came. That's what attracted me to her. We dated in secret for one year. Few people knew.
I liked him, Tinaai chimes in, we were friends. I got to know him, and I liked how mature he was. How kind he was, and his ambition to make things happen for many people. He is a very smart person, and does a lot to help his community and country on many levels. That is what I find really impressive and inspiring about him.
Kaboua is the owner and operator of Terau Beach Bungalow. Tinaai, his partner on so many levels, is a former international youth spokesperson for the nation and climate change activist. This year, they welcomed their daughter, Abakura (Apakula) to the world.
For the both of them, love has already had so many ups and we wish them nothing but the best for their future together.
Much love to the both of you!   

No comments:

Post a Comment