Thursday 6 September 2018

SOCIO-CULTURAL WORDS IN MARBLE FOR KIRIBATI

photo :courtesy of Facebook and it is from Humans of Kiribati stables
shot on location:Buariki
"I love..."
Culturally, Kiribati children are at the heart of Kiribati society. From baptisms, to first birthdays, to first days of school to graduations; children provide families with so much to celebrate. So, what do children love about Kiribati? Several children offered their opinions of what they loved about Kiribati.
I love the sea.
I love the Fish.
I love my people, we are very friendly.
I love playing soccer with my friends.
I love learning to weave from my mom and aunties.
I love cutting toddy (coconut palm sap).
I love riding my bike with friends in the village.
While we may not have a lot of things, we seem to have everything we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment