Wednesday 13 November 2013

HELP MY HUSBAND WANT ME DEAD BY; PETER MAYAKI TEL; 08035743299



EMAIL;peter_maayaki@yahoo.com

Recounting her ordeal in the hand of her 39-year-old husband, MrKehindeAdesanmoye, Janeth told this reporterthat on octomber11, 2013 around 10 pm, her husband poured petrol on her as she was preparing Indamine noodles for a customer and fire caught her immediately.   She was nearly consumed by the fire but for passers-by that rescued her.

Janet’s backview showing the burns
She said, “I saw him coming towards me, as he got nearer, he ordered my customer to leave and as I tried to run for my dear life, he poured petrol on me and fire caught up with me immediately. Passers-by rescued me and ran after him to fight him, but immediately they noticed it was him, they all went to their various homes. Then some of them took me to the Police station and from there I was taken to the hospital for treatment.”
Janeth, who hails from Isoko area of Delta state and earns her living from selling cooked Indomie along Ikotun roundabout, claimed she was illegally married to Adesanmoye (popularly called Ogunlade) after divorcing her first husband.
                                                        
The Isoko woman, who noted that her husband (Adesanmoye) could kill her if she should say anything whenever he is angry, pointed out that she never said anything in response to her husband’s allegations.
“My husband has always been jealous. He used to beat me every time under any guise and excuse. I have tried several times to leave him but he always threatened to harm me. I stayed with him because I was afraid of him and my life. He always told me that I could never escape from him, except I leave Lagos State. Anytime I said I was leaving him, he would say, no problem, which he would do something to me that I will not forget. Now, see what he had done to me.
He wanted to kill me” she added.
An unconfirmed source intimated us thatAdesanmoye was later arrested and detained at the Ikotun Police station. His relatives were alleged to have called for amicable settlement, offering the victim a sum of N100, 000 (One hundred thousand), which the victim reportedly rejected.”

No comments:

Post a Comment