Wednesday 3 October 2018

AMAZING BREAKTHROUGH IN LEUKEMIA

Image may contain: 2 people, textThere was specific event in the life of my beloved nephew which encouraged me to share so that I can declare the wonders of God particularly how He snatched the son of my sister from the jaws of death to life. 
My name is Ma Yett Bolongita. I am an Engineer by profession from Cebu city Philippines . My nephew at his tender age of four (4 was diagnosed with a life threatening disease. He was diagnosed with Leukemia. His Oncologist suggested that he must undergo five (5) intense Chemotherapy. Every single chemo was like sending him to a war zone he alone fought and we his family are mere spectators with no power whatsoever to help him win the battle. At the end of the treatment he becomes so weak and blood transfusion follows because his blood counts dramatically drops. This scenario had been a natural occurrence from first, second and third chemo session. Going to fourth and fifth chemo treatment, our family sensed that our boy might not survived because of his failing body, lack of appetite to eat, often vomit and always on bed. 
We pray for an alternative treatment that will bring back his energy before going to fourth chemo session. I found Rain SOUL in the internet and personally met SHIR PHILIP ORTIZ a Rain partner in Cebu. His explanation how Rain SOUL works, somehow sparks a ray of hope to my troubled heart. I registered as a Rain Partner and gave three packets a day of SOUL to my nephew. 
Wonders of all wonder, my nephew discharges a black sticky substance with foul odor. It looks like a dead old blood clot. Before he took Rain soul, his blood count was 9 so low and very alarming. After He took one packet of SOUL his platelets went up from 9 to 35 then move up to 75 and went up and never came down again. We noticed our boy started to play again with his toys and signs of failing body no longer manifests. Comes now the fourth chemo session. We went to the hospital with our boy no longer in wheelchair. He walked like a healthy being. The treatment ended with his doctor in total shocked. Our boy, stood up as if no chemo was administered to him. He looked at other cancer kids all in bed with no energy while our boy is ready to go out to face life with all joy and excitement. Did I mention that we left the hospital with no blood transfusion because his blood count were normal unlike the first up to third chemo treatment? Rain SOUL is truly life to those who find it. The Laboratory result will speak for it.
Now my nephew whom we fondly call by his name GIFT is free from Leukemia and is doing very well in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment