Thursday 31 July 2014

IGHALO: “Defend The Jersey

IGHALO: “Defend The Jersey”

Image by: www.watfordfcpics.co.uk

Odion Ighalo tells Hornets Player he’s looking forward to helping Watford achieve their goals this season

DESPITE his Watford career being just one day old, Odion Ighalo says he already knows all about the Hornets.

The striker is of course familiar with many of his new team-mates, having spent time with both Udinese and Granada, but he also revealed to Hornets Player that Watford are a side he has seen a lot of during the last two seasons. 

“I am happy, since I first got the call from the president I’ve been very happy. It’s a good opportunity to help the team gain promotion to the Premier League,” he said, speaking to hornetsplayer.co.uk after signing a one-year loan deal.

“Two seasons ago I watched the Play-Offs when they almost gained promotion, and I was following Watford because it’s the same owner as Granada and Udinese.

“Even last season, I’ve been watching their games a lot and they’re a good team. I’m here to help the team, to do my best and make sure we work hard and gain promotion.

“I’m here to put on a Watford shirt now. I have to defend this jersey until the last minute and until we get our promotion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment