Saturday 20 December 2014

FROM KLEX TO MAYKELOURS:WHAT NEXT AS MUSICAL ARTISTE


THE BUDDING STAR HAS PERFORMED IN FRONT OF A MAMMOTH CROWD BEFORE


FROM KLEX TO MAYKELOURS:WHAT NEXT AS MUSICAL ARTISTE
OLOGUNDUDU KOLA WHICH IS TAIWO AGAIN
BY ABDULMUMINI ADEKU.
So what have you been doing since 2012?
I have been doing some kind of promotions  but things have been a lot difficult .i worked for about  12 months with Coca Cola and Wempco,I have been to some shows since then though it has not been financially rewarding .

What Type of shows did you attend?
The shows I have been to are carnivals ,shows organized by friends .
Have You started working on an album?
I have not started to work on the album area but my promoters are at work in that regards and am also working at it.
Who is your promoter?
He is not based here in Nigeria but very soon I will disclose his full identities, Sometimes i do a  lot of work  on my own to strengthen my own genre of music  .
What kind of work has your promoter done so far?
I will talk about this later
You hail from  Ado Ekiti in Ekiti State,have you done a show in your area?
No,I have been on stage  since I was seven years old and as at now  November9th ,2014 ,I clocked 33 years of age.
Is their any show that you will say was your best ?
I have had several shows in my musical life but my best shows is all about me
Which schools did you attend?
I attended Lagos Polytechnic to study business studies but it is still on-going.
I went to about three primary schools and they are L.A.School, Okeyinmi Primary School  ,Demonstration School and Anglican Primary School.
I also  attended Ado Grammar School in Ado Ekiti and Mary Hill Boys High School in Ado Ekiti  all in Ekiti State.
How many are you in your family?
My father is a polygamist  and he had several children but my mother had eight children in all that she gave birth to .
So where do you think you will be in five years from now on ?
Life goes on in different ways but I trust that God will direct all of my footsteps to the path that he really wants me to be in life.





No comments:

Post a Comment