Wednesday 30 September 2015

2015 HAJJ TRAGEDY :FAMILY DECLARES MAN MISSING,OTHER PILGRIMS RELIEVE EXPERIENCE IN HOLY LAND

2015 HAJJ TRAGEDY :FAMILY DECLARES MAN MISSING,OTHER PILGRIMS RELIEVE EXPERIENCE IN HOLY LAND
TESTIMONIES OF ALHAJA ADEOLA AGORO
This Same Saudi Arabia...
I first saw the Holy Land of Israel. I bowed when I saw Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and so on...
Then God granted me the opportunity of seeing the Holy Land of Saudi Arabia in 2009.
From Medina to Miqat, to Mecca to Jeddah, I saw God, I saw worship, I saw miracles.
I prayed at different mosques, I drank Zamzam water, I touched the Kaaba, I did my tawaf, I did my marwa and safa. I threw stones at Jamarat and slept at Muzdalifah. I entered Makkah as a saint.
I had a lot of fun too. I was a VIP pilgrim. I took the best Chinese meals and drank the best cocktails. I even found time to visit a dentist for my 21 carat gold tooth.
I came back alive and great things followed my Hadj.
Many have had experiences finer than mine and they have returned alive.
For all those who wouldn't be returning alive because of the terrible mishaps of this year';s hadj, may Allah accept your worship and grant you Aljanna firdaus.
This same Saudi Arabia has offered me comfort. May it offer the families of the fallen saints comfort, ameen.
TESTIMONIES OF ALHAJI ABDULWASIU ISAH
Alhamdulillah, praises and thanks be to the Almighty Allah for giving me the means, courage and strength to perform, successfully this year's Hajj pilgrimage:
Starting with the ziyara to Al Masjid, Al'Nabawee & Madina, the Umrah intentions at Meeqaat, tawaf, safa & marwa rites for Umrah, the Hajj intentions and trip to Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifa and the inspiring 8hrs trek from Muzdalifa to Mina, Jamraat enroute Makkah for tawaf and safa & marwa rites and then back to Mina.
This was concluded by 3 days Jamraat rites that ended with a final trip to Makkah.
May Allah accept all our act of ibadah & supplications, grant Aljanah'Firdaus to those pilgrims that lost their lives and also make it possible for every ntending Muslim to fulfill this Islamic obligation, amin thumma amin.
 
1CREEK's photo.Missing! His name is Baba Abdullahi T Yeldu and he was one of the Mecca pilgrims but his family has declared him Missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment