Monday 28 May 2018

WHAT LED TO SUCCESS FOR YOU:MR ADEKU SPEAKS



WHAT LED TO SUCCESS FOR YOU:MR ADEKU SPEAKSImage may contain: Abdulmumini Ireyi Adeku, stripes
In college,we were between 170 to 180 students that sat for the SSCE/WAEC and our set was the Guinea Pig ,against the expected run of play  that year there was some kind of mass failure as our school had a 49 percent at the time and this was considered a tragedy by Titcombe college standard at the time aned as expected my parents were not too pleased with me.
i still managed to be among the top 10 in my set based on the final cumulated results at the time and then i went for Pre-Degree in Samaru-Zaria.
In my sophomore years in Zaria  after the Pre-degree  i partied very hard and allowed a lot of youthful exuberance into my studies  and did not face my studies like i did in Foundation school and for sure this took its toll on my grades.
In my 3rd year,my decisions to switch faith meant a lot of enemies in school and this pushed me into a collision course with lots of fundamental forces on campus.i barely survived as i was persecuted a lot especially by my Hausa -Fulani friends .
a lot of them will not greet me,shake hands with me ,eat food with me ,talk kindly to me and so  many other social vices in the name of God just to list some of the pressures at the time
This affected me academically ,try as i could i never could recover from some of the fall outs  and my CGPA suffered in the process as it took a big hit.
In my 2nd,4th and final year i had very decent grades but the 1st,3rd year poor grades made a whole mess of all of my hard work
So i made efforts at the time academically but despite a late rally i missed out on a possible 2nd class lower narrowly by the whiskers and ended up with a 3rd Class ,however i made up my mind to be a success at whatever i put my hands on in later years with total focus as a starting point.
So unlike some people ,my desire for success ,victory and excellence drove me to the extreme ,the fear of been tagged a failure drove me to the extreme .
Mr Abdulmumini ireyi Adeku has spent 17 years since he started the profession of Journalism but he has a 22 years cumulative professional experience.
Though he runs a firm of just about 15 people ,technically speaking it is the most successful business enterprise in all of corporate history on the face of the planet.
He is at par in terms of clout with the greatest of world leaders despite not holding a political appointment or elective position due to moral authority which the rest lack.
During a recent interview with the BBC 'S Zainab Badawi which was monitored at The News office Desk of the E.N.M.Paedia Express Multimedia Group of Lagos,Nigeria,the Former Secretary General of the United Nations,Mr Koffi Anan at a public forum held in Geneva,Switzerland said that most of the world leaders  have no moral authority as he took a dig at the public conducts of Vladmir Putin,Donald Trump,Kim Jung Un even if he did not mention names.
His words:"They are guilty of such things like corruption,poor human rights records and they threaten the peace of the world with nuclear war heads"
It is not out of place to say that Mr Adeku is at par with the duo of Mr Putin and Mr Trump though he does not govern any nation as he is not a politician but remember what they say about the media:The Pen is mightier than the sword.
Hence it is no gain saying the importance of moral authority as the fulcrum upon which leadership rests on  globally.
Mr Abdulmumini ireyi Adeku is a Journalist, Businessman and Philanthropist and is not an elected representative at any level of the people and government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
He is a sector player in Real Estate,General merchandising and Multimedia services amongst others.

No comments:

Post a Comment