Thursday 12 March 2020

BOKO HARAM!!SIGNALS DELIBERATELY PUT OFF AT AIRPORT


BOKO HARAM!!SIGNALS DELIBERATELY PUT OFF AT AIRPORT
BY ABDULMUMINI ADEKU,LAGOS,NIGERIA..Image result for inside airport control tower
Fresh facts are beginning to hit The News office Desk of the E.N.M.Paedia Express Multimedia Group of Lagos,Nigeria as feelers now suggests that the possible signals on radar at Nigerian Airports were deliberately shot down when food and medical supplies were to be given to Boko Haram by sympathizers in the Nigerian government and in Northern Nigeria.
A mole whose elder brother works at the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria in Kaduna ,Nigeria gave a brief insight recently on the sad development.
According to him ,were it not for his brothers fearless nature and the willingness to take on Boko Haram if need be ,Kaduna International Airport should either have being burnt or bombed by now.
He lamented that despite his brothers heroics ,he was later made a subordinate to a Fulani man because people from Abuja were not comfortable or happy that he occupied a sensitive position good enough to frustrate their plans to support Boko Haram.
He affirmed that the present administration of Muhammadu Buhari has being economical with the truth as far as the insurgency was concerned.

3 comments:

  1. Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today,natural herbs
    are really great, I was cured from HIV positive by a doctor
    called DR ONUWA from West Africa, now I believe that natural
    herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report
    I was told that HIV positive has no cure even when I saw a post
    about Dr ONUWA how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I
    doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr ONUWA on EMAIL DRONUWA2@GMAIL.COM I'm a living testimony of his
    herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay,
    please save a soul today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete