Tuesday 17 March 2020

READ ALL ABOUT BANGABANDHU,FOUNDING FATHER OF MODERN BANGLADESH ON PAEDIA EXPRESS VIA DAILY STAR NEWSPAPERS OF DHAKA SOONER THAN LATER

12:05 AM, March 17, 2020 / LAST MODIFIED: 04:14 PM, March 17, 2020

Tribute to a towering figure of history

We bring out a special issue today dedicated to the man who led us to freedom and made possible the birth of our country – Bangladesh – and whose birth centenary we start observing from today.
His public life started as a schoolboy. And it never stopped till his last breath when he, along with all members of his immediate family, save the two daughters Hasina and Rehana, were brutally murdered on 15th August 1975. Throughout his life he dedicated every bit of his energy, most of his actions, the entirety of his thoughts and every ounce of his emotion to one single dream – betterment of his people – which, his experience convinced him, could only be achieved through independence. He was a man possessed – to struggle, to confront, to face odds and to suffer and to serve.
It was his ability to unify that made us come together; quality to inspire that made us dream of independence; capacity to mesmerise with his words and oratory that made us bold; enormous courage that drove us to strive for the impossible; and honesty of purpose that made us trust him so completely.
Our special publication tries to bring out the person – Bangabandhu – through his own writings and some letters written to and by him. We hope our humble effort helps our readers to understand better this towering figure of history but for whom our freedom may not have come when it did.

Mahfuz Anam, Editor & Publisher

4 comments:

  1. Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today,natural herbs
    are really great, I was cured from HIV positive by a doctor
    called DR ONUWA from West Africa, now I believe that natural
    herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report
    I was told that HIV positive has no cure even when I saw a post
    about Dr ONUWA how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I
    doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr ONUWA on EMAIL DRONUWA2@GMAIL.COM I'm a living testimony of his
    herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay,
    please save a soul today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete