Tuesday 17 March 2020

GUINNESS NIGERIA PUSH FOR MORE DISTRIBUTORS

Image result for guinness nigeria

Guinness Nigeria hunts for product distributors
Guinness Nigeria Plc, a member company of the Diageo Group and top manufacturer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage drinks, is seeking to engage the services of key distributors who will lead the distribution of its various product brands in major cities across the Nigerian market.
On the company’s products portfolio include popular brands such as Guinness Stout, Guinness Gold, Malta Guinness, Snapp, Smirnoff, Origin and Dubic Malt.
Others are Gordons, Ciroc, Singleton, Balleys Delight, Red Label among others.
According to an advertorial publicized in major Nigerian news publications by the brewer, to qualify for the distributorship, potential candidates are to possess basic requirements that include among other things, evidence of having a strong financial standing and full compliance with all the relevant laws and regulations guiding distribution of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Nigeria.
In addition, they are to show proof of evidence of possessing basic experience in distributorship as well as having good knowledge of routes in key locations across Nigeria.
To apply, interested candidates are advised to forward their particulars which include a formal application letter indicating locations of interest, company profile, including contact details, photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation, Tax Clearance and Statement of financial networth to distributorsneeded@guinness.com. Deadline for all application is 30th March, 2020.
Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary company of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a major brewery in Ikeja in the heart of Lagos. The brewery was the first Guinness operation outside of Ireland and Great Britain.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is home of the first Guinness brewery outside of the British Isles. In 1974, the company built a second brewery in Benin, where it produced Harp lager beer. This facility was later expanded to accommodate a second stout brewery which was commissioned in 1978.
culled from marketing Edge,Nigeria's foremost marketing mix journal

Guinness Nigeria hunts for product distributors

3 comments:

  1. Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today,natural herbs
    are really great, I was cured from HIV positive by a doctor
    called DR ONUWA from West Africa, now I believe that natural
    herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report
    I was told that HIV positive has no cure even when I saw a post
    about Dr ONUWA how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I
    doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr ONUWA on EMAIL DRONUWA2@GMAIL.COM I'm a living testimony of his
    herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay,
    please save a soul today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete