Thursday 12 March 2020

I.P.C. BANS MEDIA FROM USAGE OF LIBRARY


I.P.C. BANS MEDIA FROM USAGE OF LIBRARY
BY ABDULMUMINI ADEKU..Image result for press freedom
The International Press Center ,a Nigerian non-governmental organization and resource centre known for its whistle blowing antics has tentatively made the usage of its library  and resource centre in accessible to fellow media professionals from the 9th of March,2020..
Ina very terse unreliable but  highly verbal attack laced with lots of arrogance ,i.p.c through its reception did not give any cogent reason why it gave out such an order.
The agency owns a media warehouse which it uses for a library and for monitoring and tracking of reported events in and around the world and it is this services more than anything else it sells to donor bodies to convince  them to grant them support.
So analysts now wonder,at what type of moral suassion the same agency   will be putting forward to any donor body  to give them financial support in the future when the so call support is only restricted to less than a dozen people who work at I.P.C.
Allegations that materials from the library were being stolen should not make the agency to stop guests  or visitors from using the place for study and research but should be investigated and culprits fished out and dealt with in accordance with the rule of law  rather than making innocently minded persons who use their facility look like scammers.
The Founder of The E.N.M.Paedia Express Multimedia Group of Lagos,Nigeria,Mr Abdulmumini ireyi Adeku as of March 9th,2020 used the facility for study and research...
Efforts made by this reporter to see officials of the agency to get a better understanding of the incident as at press time did not yield dividends ,ironically, the same International Press Centre ,Lagos led by a certain Mr Lanre Arogundade is fond of pitching its reports for editors to use in there daily news bulletin.

2 comments:

  1. Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today,natural herbs
    are really great, I was cured from HIV positive by a doctor
    called DR ONUWA from West Africa, now I believe that natural
    herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report
    I was told that HIV positive has no cure even when I saw a post
    about Dr ONUWA how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I
    doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr ONUWA on EMAIL DRONUWA2@GMAIL.COM I'm a living testimony of his
    herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay,
    please save a soul today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete