Thursday 12 March 2020

FODO SPORTS WEAR BRAND EYES NIGERIAN MARKET


FODOX SPORTSWEAR BRAND EYES NIGERIAN MARKET
BY ABDULMUMINI ADEKU..Image result for fodox sportswearImage result for fodox sportswearImage result for fodox sportswear
A global sports marketing outfit and sportswear manufacturing firm,Fodox of Hungary are believed to be eyeing the Nigerian market as at press time based on strong feelers..
Exclusive checks by The News office Desk of the E.N.M.Paedia Express Multimedia Group of Lagos,Nigeria ,shows that the bluechip which has its offices globally is actually owned by an African national based in Europe.
An impeccable source who said  he has just been awarded the franchise rights to market the brand products in the whole west African market or sub-region  was grateful to God for what he termed a major break -through in business for him.
He revealed to this reporter that very soon he will have to travel to Budapest ,Hungary to do a facility tour of the brands warehouse ,factories,showroom amongst others ,while also using the period to do some level of networking with his new business associates.
He assured that the Fodox Sportswear Brand  could be comparable to the mileage offered by the likes of Addidas,Puma,Nike,Humbro,Hummel,Asics and that he was representing them in Nigeria and the sub -region to make a brand statement .
He listed brand accessories of Fodox Sports to  includes such things as wrist watch,wrist band,short knickers,pants,track down,boots,Jerseys,T-Shirts,Sweaters/Cardigans,Canvas,shoes,suits,bags,muffler.mugs and plates.
He noted that while the brand started life in Budapest ,Hungary it however has its world headquarters in Spain .
He added that the brand was willing to sponsor  and partner a lot of Nigerian football clubs ,sporting bodies and agencies in its drive to find a stronger foothold on the Nigerian market

2 comments:

  1. Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today,natural herbs
    are really great, I was cured from HIV positive by a doctor
    called DR ONUWA from West Africa, now I believe that natural
    herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report
    I was told that HIV positive has no cure even when I saw a post
    about Dr ONUWA how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I
    doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr ONUWA on EMAIL DRONUWA2@GMAIL.COM I'm a living testimony of his
    herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay,
    please save a soul today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete