Tuesday 17 March 2020

THE LOVE FOR A DEAR NATION,LESSONS IN HISTORY THROUGH THE EYES OF SHEIKH MUJIBIR RAHAMAN OF BANGLADESH

“Dedicate to the cause of the nation”

Following is the text of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s message on the occasion of his birthday in 1972.

Prio Deshbashi, my colleagues in the Government of Bangladesh, before my return had declared March 17 as a public holiday on account of my birthday. At that time as you may remember I was a captive in the fascist prison. I wish to thank my colleagues and others who in token of their love for me had made this arrangement.
Now that I am back to my people to live with and work for them both in their hardship and for their glory, I do not think that March 17 should be a closed holiday. On the contrary, because of the hard task ahead, I consider that this day should be a day of dedication for harder work and greater glory.
I have, therefore, decided that in future March 17 shall not be observed as a closed holiday. But the March 17, this year, shall be observed as a public holiday, as a token of our love and admiration for the great Prime Minister of India Sreemati Indira Gandhi who will be in Dacca on a state visit to Bangladesh on Friday (March 17,1972).
On this happy occasion I call upon my countrymen to rededicate themselves to the cause of the nation. I love my people and I know that they pray for me so that I can devote myself fully to the task of building Sonar Bangla – our dream land – where everybody will have food, cloth and shelter.

3 comments:

  1. Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today,natural herbs
    are really great, I was cured from HIV positive by a doctor
    called DR ONUWA from West Africa, now I believe that natural
    herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report
    I was told that HIV positive has no cure even when I saw a post
    about Dr ONUWA how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I
    doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr ONUWA on EMAIL DRONUWA2@GMAIL.COM I'm a living testimony of his
    herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay,
    please save a soul today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to  inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor
    called Dr ishiaku. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of
    drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat
    the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
    searching for remedy on Herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope
    of been cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched
    his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness.
    when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that
    i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without
    problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his
    Email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348180828544
     and get all your problem solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, herpes, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)To get a good and rich life partner
    7)To Lose your wrath
    8)to enlargement of manhood

    ReplyDelete