Tuesday 24 March 2020

COVID -19 LIKENED TO A PROPAGANDA WARFARE!!!


                COVID -19 LIKENED TO A PROPAGANDA WARFARE!!!
BY ABDULMUMINI ADEKU,LAGOS,NIGERIA]
Take look at the following :Running nose,sore throat,headache ,fever ,cough and General  body  weakness ,does this look familiar ?it looks like Malaria Fever to a lot of people in the tropics and save for if  the immune system of the victim  is very low very rarely does the sufferer  need to die.
Since the advent of all of mankind  never had it being Said that two know diseases or disease factors have a 100 percent same symptom being traced to a disease as in this case ,Covid-19 akinned to Malaria Fever ,Pneumonia and Flu respectively .
Assuming a man goes to a hospital and he undergoes tests ,except if he goes for another round of test in a different location he will have no choice but to believe what he has been told by the medical doctor that handled his or her case.
He has to accept the integrity of the medical professional that  has treated him but what if he has been compromised in the process by pecuniary gains ..
As a result,the medical expert gives the wrong diagnosis deliberately on an individual  and severally while at the same time making this figures available to the press in a public health situation like we have now in Covid-19 …
Out about 56 Nigerians ,The News office Desk of the E.N.M.Paedia Express Multimedia Group of Lagos,Nigeria did a random  survey on,at least 51 disbelieved the World Health Organisation ‘s campaign on Covid-19 ,with 2 undecided and 3 believing the Covid-19 campaigns by the W.HO.
A particular respondent said that it was a clear case of propaganda against all of mankind and that the list of what is called the symptoms of the disease was a big insult to the human intellect.
Guinea Worm attack on its victims leaves them with a thread like substance that will have to be removed from the sufferer before any form of healing takes place ,it differs from ringworm ,round worm amongst others.
A man suffering from Gonorrhea,syphilis, staphylococcus   ,hepatitis,Herpes,Chlamydia and other forms of sexually transmitted infections have varying symptoms.
A man suffering from Chicken Pox and Small Pox  even though both have  rashes in appearance ,one actually is bigger than the other .
An Ebola victim will swell up at the height of the economic success of the virus leading to the sufferer bursting and then blood oozing out in the process.
A list of man’s ailments and their associated symptoms are endless ,infact there are diseases that are associated with the tropics and will not strike in a temperate region and vice-versa .
A source who spoke anonymously to The News office Desk of the E.N.M.Paedia Express Multimedia Group of Lagos,Nigeria pointed out that a medical doctor had revealed in an NTA News interview that the symptoms lists being circulated globally by the World Health Organization was similar to that of flu and Malaria Fever then chloroquine will treat the Covid-19 pandemic..
About press time on the 18th of March,2020,now retired Nigerian Soccer International and Football captain :John Obi Mikel who plied his trade with one of the biggest clubsides in Turkish Football :Trabbzonspor was said to have severed ties with the club and his contract terminated mutually due to disputes over Covid -19 though it would appear that the club has soften up and the league has now been suspended temporarily like elsewhere globally.
Based on reports ,it was obvious that the Nigerian footballer believed in the existence of Covid-19  while he Turkish people and their government were not just buying the rap at all.
In a related issue,a scientist [names with held ]queried on the similar symptom –affair being linked with fever and Covid -19 ,simply replied that the similar effects was in itself the problems researchers working on the virus were facing  as at press time.  
In a related issue,a source  said because Covid -19 was air borne  it has the penchant to shrink the lungs for people who have sneezing and coughing difficulties  and that this was what makes it different from Malaria Fever ,when told that Malaria Fever patients also get diagnosed with coughing and sneezing ,the source could not explain why this was so as she suddenly blanked out..
picture credits:Google 

5 comments:


  1. HELLO EVERYONEI’M SO GRATEFUL TO DR. ONUWA FOR CURING ME COMPLETELY FROM HERPES VIRUS . I WAS TOLD I HAVE HERPES IN 2011, I HAVE BEEN TAKING DIFFERENT KINDS OF MEDICATION STILL YET NO IMPROVEMENT UNTIL I SAW TESTIMONIES OF DR. ONUWA CURING HERPES, DIABETES, HIV AND OTHER DISEASE I WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT CONTACTING HIM BUT I ALSO KNEW THE IMPORTANCE OF HERBAL MEDICINE, I MADE UP MY MIND AND CONTACTED HIM WE TALKED ON PHONE AND HE PREPARED AND GAVE ME MEDICINE WHICH I TOOK ACCORDING TO HIS DOSAGE INFORMATION. NOW I’M SO HAPPY I’M CURED FROM HERPES MY HEART IS SO FILLED WITH JOY, THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. ONUWA . IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU HAVE HERPES OR ANY KIND OF DISEASE CONTACT HIM TODAY EMAIL:DRONUWA2@GMAIL.COM .. HE CURE LISTED DISEASES CANCER HIV ALS EX BACK JOB OPPORTUNITY HEPATITIS A AND B DIABETIC. ETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr Oliha on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr Oliha today on this Email address:{oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}  or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +2349038382931

    ReplyDelete